Thursday, March 31, 2016

Test Prep

Today our spring break started at noon.  Why am I home at 9:00 p.m.?  When we return from our spring break our 5th grade will start our state testing then the 4th grade and 3rd will follow.  A few weeks ago we agreed to a Star Wars theme, May the Scores Be With You!  A group of 5 teachers and later family members worked for 9 hours as we transformed our Upper Elementary hallway into an amazing galaxy.  Our students will be so impressed with the hundreds of stars, the characters and bulletin boards we’ve created.  It looks amazing!  I'm glad we have 10 days to rest up!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea! I'm sure the kiddos will be pumped up by the decorations. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great and I am sure it will inspire your students to do their best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great and I am sure it will inspire your students to do their best!

    ReplyDelete